Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Great Beauty Buys


I must admit I'm a bit of a beauty product junkie, show me something with insanely cool packaging and a sassy name and I'm game! However, I do have a few staple products that I don’t know it I could live without. The best shampoo I have ever used is Aveda's Rosemary Mint, the mint has tonic properties and makes your hair feel and smell oh-so-clean, I love it!

I also love a great sun-kissed bod, L'Oreal makes the best self-tanner I've ever used (and I've tried a lot), it's tinted so you can see where it goes and dries quickly - a little self-tanner and some help from Benefits Glamazon cheek stain and Dallas blush has definitely helped me get through the rainy Southern winters.

My all-time favorite lip balm is Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush balm, it's smooth, not sticky and provides great but subtle shine, I use it constantly and at $6.50 you can't beat it! Whenever I want a little more glamour I swipe on MAC's Viva La Glam V, the pearly neutral pink compliments any and all skin tones, all my girlfriends have a tube (or three).

And finally, it took me FOREVER to find a facial scrub I really love, but Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Scrub works wonders! You can even leave it on for a minute or two and the acid in the pineapple help to exfoliate skin. Plus the tiny pieces of pineapple and papaya give the scrub a light and delicious tropical scent.


But the best thing about all of my favorite products is that they're ALL under $30! I hope you try them - it will change your life, or at least your beauty routine.

No comments: