Friday, April 25, 2008

Fabulous Finds

Whenever I'm feeling a little tired of my wardrobe - a new accessory to play with can work wonders! Accessories are amazing like that - 2 or 3 new items and it's like a completely different closet, PLUS spending money on accessories is usually less expensive than buying a whole new outfit! Check out these great finds from JCrew and Gap:
This Nubby Canvas Tote from Gap is a great size for those days when you're whole life needs to be portable. I am newly obsessed with throwing on a scarf to jazz up my outfit, and this Wide Scarf in Ivory from Gap's European Collection is so versatile - you could wrap it loosely around your neck for a casual day look or use it as a wrap for evening. I would love to add an unexpected twist to any look with JCrew's Zebra Straw Bag or give all of my neutral safari pieces a jolt of color with their Refined Wrap in Wild Berry. With the right accessories staying stylish and looking fabulous is easy!

No comments: