Thursday, July 24, 2008

{day 24}

Today we had our final English paper due, which I am so glad to be done with. School work isn't any fun in a place like London! I was very tired from staying up late writing my paper so I took a long nap and woke up just in time to get ready to go see Spartacus! I had never seen a ballet, other than The Nutcracker, so it was really incredible. It's amazing that a story can be told with music and dancing alone. It was really neat how even the fight scenes were graceful and flowed perfectly. I have never seen so many male dancers - the case was huge. I wish I had read Spartacus before we saw the ballet so I would have had a better understand as to what was going on during certain points in the show, but overall I really enjoyed it and I'm glad I had the opportunity to see such a wonderful production.

No comments: