Monday, July 28, 2008

{day 28}

After class I went to lunch wth a few of the girls at Pret. I will miss Pret, but not as much as I thought when I first had it because it’s pretty much all I eat here. After lunch we went to Primark, this store that is very inexpensive. It was the most crowded I have EVER seen a store – Ever. More crowded that the mall right after Thanksgiving. It was too crazy for me, so I didn’t get anything and one of the girls and I left and went to Oxford Street. Oxford Street has tons of souviner shops and their prices are a little better than most of the really touristy areas. We got yummy ice cream and walked around for a while and then decided to go to Kensington Park Road where there are some cute boutiques. We went to Coco Ribbon, which is so cute and has totally girly stuff! I bought a really cute frilly edge umbrella and pretty floral makeup bag from two of the shops we stopped in. Such great finds! We had to be back around 4:00pm to get ready to go see Never so Good.

No comments: