Saturday, August 2, 2008

{day 30}

Today are our final exams!! YAY!!!! I’m so excited – my last night in London is sure to be amazing! We are all going on a dinner cruise together and then out around the city – it should be really fun! I am so excited to be going home. I think it’s funny that people say “I’m going to miss London”, because I never miss places I go for vacation, which is what this trip has felt like. I’m so excited to go home and see my family and friends and start back at LSU in the fall. I still can’t believe I was here for a whole month – I didn’t know I had it in me. It really has flown by and has been so incredible and an experience I know I will NEVER forget! I have made so many new friends and done so many amazing things. I couldn’t be happier about my trip and I am so lucky to have been able to come here!

No comments: