Monday, October 13, 2008

{new outfit}

I recently went to a party in New Orleans and needed an outfit on the fly! I knew I wanted to be able to use my gold Hobo clutch {that I love - they have the same style in soo many awesome colors, go get one!} So, with that in mind, I ran to Dillard's and found THIS dress {I chose the purple color} + these J-Simp shoes - I was literally in and out of the store in 30 minutes flat! My girlfriend was with me and was like, "That was easy!" Ha! The dress didn't even need to be altered - talk about LUCK! I definitely recommend Dillard's for any spur-of-the-moment outfit needs and I have been a Jessica Simpson shoe fan since the line was started a few years ago. Her shoes are always right on and the deep plum colored patent croc peep-toe I picked up will go with just about anything this fall/winter season. I love fast + easy, work-with-what-you-got shopping!

No comments: