Friday, December 26, 2008

{two new outfits - i'm a lucky girl!}

This year, my family had our big Christmas celebration at the Four Seasons in Atlanta! It was such a beautiful affair and all of the girls were given special dresses to wear! Mine was simply stunning! I loved the ruffled ivory top and the slightly-poofy black skirt - so gorgeous! I paired it with simple ivory peeptoe t-straps {similar to shown} and some fabulous jewelry finds from none other than Target! I WISH I could find the bracelet and earrings on their website, but they are no where to be found and I am just too lazy to take a picture {plus, I really doubt my jewelry photography skills would do them justice}. I can do my best to describe... the bracelet was a 6-strand pearl bracelet, fitted to the wrist with a large, jeweled deep purple, gold and black "flower" in the center {if anyone is familiar with the bracelets JCrew had a few months ago - it was VERY similar to those} and the earrings were simple oversized pearl studs, rimmed in gold! So, so chic!

I found this fabulous sequin dress at Forever21 a month or so ago, and can you believe it's already GONE?! I'm glad I snagged it while I had the chance, because I knew when I saw it, it would be PERFECT for New Years Eve! So fun and flirty and a hint of 1920s flapper vibe - I'm in love! I'm pairing it with a pile of necklaces and pearls, some menswear-inspired peeptoe pumps + black matte tights {it will be chilly after all} and a metal-sequin handbag. I think everyone should always look dazzling while ringing in the New Year - whether at home with friends or downtown in the city!

Please do share your party outfits with me! I love a pretty party dress!

No comments: