Friday, November 5, 2010

Sophisticated Nomad


With the weather in Atlanta suddenly turning chilly, I thought I would share with you my current cold weather favorites. Since this season seems to be all about layers, I'm sticking with the motto: "The more, the merrier". Start with a great (not to mention affordable & ultra-versatile) pair of jeggings. This pair by BDG at Urban Outfitters couldn't fit the bill more. The dark wash means they can dress up or down, and the ultra slim fit, moderate-rise make them the perfect complement to boots or shooties. Next add a soft oversized blouse (I JUST purchased this one from Gap and I'm absolutely in love), a cozy sweater that hits about mid-thigh, and an awesome vest (fur is back (faux and real) and this one was a steal, $29.95 at Old Navy of all places - not exactly a performance fleece, Thank God.). Slip into a buttery leather bootie and pile on the accessories. I am personally 150% obsessed with all of Madewell's accessories right now. They are a dream to just pile on! Polish your look from being too boho with an incredible alligator hobo - so, so pretty & officially on my wish list! What are your current cold weather must haves?

No comments: