Friday, January 2, 2009

{addiction}

Hi. My name is Allison and I have an addiction. I am a Donkey Kick lite addict.
It all started about 8 years ago, when the energy drink craze began. Companies were turning out energy drinks left and right, trying to compete with the untouchable {yet, surprisingly disgusting} RedBull. QuickTrip {my favorite gas station - I know it may seem strange to have a favorite gas station, but if you've ever been to a QuickTrip, you would understand} began carrying energy drinks called Rooster Booster and Rooster Booster lite. Being calorie conscious I chose the lite variety, which was tasty but then other flavors appeared: Donkey Kick, Donkey Kick lite, Ram Jam and Dr Dogg. I decided to test out the DK lite - this is where I went wrong. It is DELICIOUS! It makes RedBull taste like - well, RedBull {I couldn't think of anything more disgusting} and has ZERO calories! The problem is I can only find DK lite at QuickTrip and we do not have QuickTrip in LA!! If anyone knows where I could get a Kick fix or a way to order in BULK - let me know! And whatever you do - DO NOT try Donkey Kick lite... unless you have a QuickTrip nearby.

No comments: