Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The "Perfect Block"

Never has a single image captured my heart in it's entirety until I discovered Larry Wamble's 'Perfect Block' drawing of Baton Rouge. As a Baton Rouge native and LSU Alum, I have an unmatched love for anything related to the city I call home. The print features all of my favorite local places, including my absolute favorite hang out in college - Bogie's Bar.

Wamble's 'Perfect Blocks' started from an incredibly thoughtful gift to his wife featuring all of their local favorites in Oxford, Mississippi. It wasn't long before Larry was creating 'Perfect Blocks' for cities and college towns all over the country. And, luckily if you don't find your favorite city in Larry's image catalog, a commissioned print is just an e-mail away!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe Bogies made it onto this...this guy knows what he's doing.