Saturday, March 21, 2009

{Feelin' Lucky: Day 21 - misnopalesart}

MisNopales Art - Jose Pulido
Etsy shop: http://www.misnopalesart.etsy.com/

Item
Totebag screenprinted with the Raccon & Umbrella design. Use this nifty little bag as a shopping bag alternative to plastic shopping bags. Raccoon with Umbrella is also available as a T-Shirt for both Men and Women, see other listings.

Bio
Jose is an illustrator from southern California who enjoys various forms on printmaking, especially screenprinting and linocuts. He has a degree in illustration from California State University Fullerton and has been drawing and creating things since he was a small child. He sketches out all of his ideas in his handy dandy sketchbook and doesn't know what he'd do without it. He particularly enjoy drawing animals and calaveras.

Favorite Materials
ink, watercolor, silkscreen, linocut, gocco, printmaking

To win this funky tote, leave a comment answering the following:
Jose is never without his sketchbook, what are YOU never without?
bobbypins
winner will be announced March 28th

24 comments:

Nesa said...

I would never go out without my mobile phone! It's also my camera and entertainment too.

nfmgirl said...

I am never without water, and usually not without mints. I gave up cigarettes and took up water and mints. I just traded one addiction for two less harmful ones!

Anonymous said...

I would not go without my wallet & keys.

acptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kindy Lynn said...

Im am never without my kids of course but other than that my camera. I dont think anyone has seen me without it. I want to capture every moment in life.

Nikki said...

Tape measurer. I used it twice yesterday!

Anonymous said...

I always carry a mirror and dental floss.

mom2boys said...

my cell phone, it always seems to be ringing. Thanks!

Allen said...

My iPhone and my wallet.

YZgirl4 said...

I am never without my camera!

yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

Unknown said...

My blackberry!

Anonymous said...

This week I will never be without The Stranger by camus. Gotta finish it on time! The rest of the time, I am never without my purse (and its contents). I guess I'm a little old lady like that.

Unknown said...

my phone, my wallet,and mints

Betty N said...

My house keys, kleenex, a little money

Aik said...

I must say it's my sketchbook. I love sketching all beautiful views and images in my personal sketchbook.

You can see some of the examples of my sketch when I was 14 here:
http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/hand-sketching.html

aikychien@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

I'm never without my iPhone. It is my outlet to everything!

Unknown said...

I'm never without a book. It makes sitting in stand-still traffic and waiting at the bank/dr's office so much more enjoyable and stress free.

CathyH said...

I'm never without my schedule book

CAROLINA said...

I'm never without my cell phone. Its not because I use it that much BUT just in case someone needs to contact me right away.

Guitar Guy said...

I am never without kleenex

Peaches said...

Lipstick or lip gloss. I have tons of tubes and flavors. I am definitely addicted.

KristenH said...

I am never without a pair of black pants. I love wearing black pants so much especially due to my body shape. This is a great giveaway and I really hope I win as I absolutely love the Tote you are giving away. Thanks.
girlof80s@aol.com

/\Heather/\ said...

I'm never without my Orbit White. Love the bubblemint. Yum!

calgirl said...

I am never without my cell phone.

duper.doodle said...

Being a new mom, I am never without my son's binki! It is a lifesaver!