Monday, March 30, 2009

{Feelin' Lucky: Day 30 - ilovepinkdots}

I love pink dots - Tiffany Paige

Item
Set of 4 Pink Linen Napkins with Dark Gray Metallic Anchor.These napkins were rescued from the thrift store washed, ironed and hand screen printed lovingly from my house to yours.

Bio
I love pink dots is a Chicago-based design and screen print shop run by Tiffany Paige out of her live/work studio in Pilsen. Tiffany holds a BFA in Visual Communications and has held numerous graphic design and art director jobs over the years. Her true passion however is scouring thrift stores for linens and fabrics she can print and sew giving each hand made/reclaimed item new life. She participates in many crafty sales around Chicago including Department, the Pilsen Community Market and the Pilsen Artist Open House. When she's not busy thrifting and/or printing you can easily find her zipping all over town on her Stella scooter or Dutch bicycle.

Favorite Materials
found linens and fabrics, recycled and reused and repurposed, vintage, antique, anything screen print related, vintage clothing patterns, ink in every color
To win this nautical napkin set, leave a comment answering the following:
What's your favorite thing to do at the beach?
Mine is lay out for the entire day and then grab a bite to eat at a local seafood place and be lazy!
winner will be announced April 6th
BTW - sorry I had some technical difficulties getting this post up on the 30th! but it's up now!

14 comments:

Becca said...

Play tennis by the beach. You get the most lovely breeze that keeps you cool!

Jenny said...

I love to lay on the beach with a good book and a frozen, fancy drink!

Unknown said...

find sea sheels and sruf!!!!!!!!!!!

nfmgirl said...

Why build sand castles, of course!

Unknown said...

Walking with my family watching our dogs run and dig and play in the water!

Allen said...

Throwing shells for my dog to chase... not the shell, the SHADOW! And photography. I love taking pictures at the beach.

KB said...

Growing up in Florida, I spent practically everyday at the beach doing all sorts of things. These days, I prefer to sit under an umbrella and read a book or people watch.

Ashley said...

I love just being with my family on the beach. Camping out all day!

Unknown said...

Playing in the waves! I love to get blow-up rafts and boats and take them into the water.

Aik said...

Collecting every single beautiful seashell I see and use it decorate my sandcastle!

aikychien@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Napping to the sound of waves is my idea of heaven!

valerie2350 said...

i like searching for creatures in the tide pools

Anonymous said...

I like sitting under my beach umbrella with my toes in the sand.
Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net

/\Heather/\ said...

I like to sit there and read a book, dip my toes, go back, read the book, etc. It's a pattern I've developed. :-)