Saturday, March 7, 2009

{latest find: motif hand soap}


All of you are aware of my love affair with Target... well, yesterday, I was in the soap aisle and spotted THESE little beauties! I am obsessed! Motif's motto: No more boring countertops! They couldn't have said it any better! And the scents - amazing! I chose the bottle with the pretty green label + even prettier scent - olive leaf and coriander! So fresh and clean! Did I mention it's only $3!! These perfectly package, subtly scented soaps would make amazing hostess gifts (pair with ANY decorative kitchen towel, fun colored spatula, WHATEVER!)! I'll definitely be heading back to Target to scoop a few more Motif hand soaps up!

1 comment:

washedupmermaid said...

Ohh, those sound fantastic! I'm going to Target later today, so I'll be on the lookout for those!