Tuesday, March 3, 2009

{redbox movie rentals = awesome}

Never set foot in Blockbuster again! - although I'm pretty sure most people already live by that motto... I've never truly been a fan of Blockbuster... with their "membership cards" and their "late fees" and the way they act like "everyone that comes into the store are movie theives, on a mission to make off with scratched and used copies of movies" - give me a break.

Anyway! I am officially in LOVE with Redbox! I was a little skeptical at first - I figured it was like the $3 movie bin at Wal-Mart that is surrounded with displays of newly-ish released movies, like Mean Girls or Inside Man, so you get all excited but then there's nothing but Hallmark originals and awful 20-minute long cartoon movies you've never even heard of in the $3 bin... major let down. I just ASSUMED that's what Redbox was - but I couldn't have been more wrong!

It's $1 (+sales tax) NEW RELEASES! I LOVE it! I don't have the luxury of Netflix, being that I am a poor college student, so Redbox is the perfect thing!

1. Redbox machines are popping up everywhere: Wal-Mart, grocery stores, my dad says he's even seen one in McDonalds!
2. It's $1 for every night you have the movie out (Blockbuster is $4 for most 1-day rentals)
3. You can return the movie to ANY redbox rental machine (Blockbuster makes you take it back to the one it came from)
4. It's NEW RELEASES!!
Redbox,
I love you.
Yours,
A Sassy Southern Lady

1 comment:

gmistudio said...

redbox always have a good movies !