Sunday, October 12, 2008

{day at the outlet}

I was home visiting my family this weekend, so we HAD to make a trip up to the North Georgia Outlet - which is hands down the best outlet EVER! It has stores like Kate Spade, William-Sonoma, JCrew, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Pottery Barn, the list goes on... I found so many things that I "needed" but like everyone I'm on a budget, so I only left with my absolute favorites!


I found the MOST perfect LSU game day table cloth (and matching oven-mitt and pot holder) from the William-Sonoma outlet. GEAUX TIGERS!


I also went to the Polo Factory outlet and found a really great purple turtleneck sweater with gold buttons on the neck, that will be perfect for the only cold game we'll have at the end of November, an adorable pair of black cable-knit gloves with metallic gold embroidered polo men on the edge and grabbed a handful of tortoise shell bangles, which I have been on the hunt for FOREVER and plan on wearing them with everything! I think everyone would agree it was a successful trip!


After leaving the outlets we went for dinner at Tin Lizzy, a really cool Cantina in Atlanta with a younger crowd and AWESOME food! It has a really great vibe with live music and big TVs for watching all of the football games on Saturday and Sundays. We started out with a Three Amigos, which is your choice of 1 of 3 salsas, 1 of 4 quesos and their delicious guacamole + an extra large "tin" of chips - so good! I ordered the grilled chicken taco {on a whole wheat tortilla} and a side of veggie black beans. The food is incredible + it's all served in really cool shallow galvanized "tin" buckets! I can't wait to go back when I'm in town again and just hang out, listening to the live music and enjoying a margarita with a Three Amigos!

No comments: